We are not allowed to go out into the streets to evangelise throughout the national lockdown. Thankfully, we are able to evangelise online and via social media, and we do so with love for God and humanity.
You are most welcome to share the posts on our Instagram and Facebook pages, and videos on our YouTube channel, and use the links to our website content throughout the week with friends, family members and anyone else that you believe could benefit from them.
– Which tier is my local HelpCentre in?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptism, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?