You do not need to be a baptised member of the UCKG to share in the Lord’s Supper, but you should be sincere in your approach, with a strong desire to commit to God.
If you are a watching the services online, please prepare a small amount of grape juice and a piece of bread for yourself and any members of your family living in your household who also want to partake, ready to use during the service. The Bishop or pastor will explain what to do as the service progresses.
You can access the schedule of online services here.
– Which tier is my local HelpCentre in?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptism, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?