All UCKG HelpCentres in England are open for services, throughout the national lockdown.
Monday to Friday services are held at 7am, 10am, 3pm and 7.30pm.
The full schedule of services and themes are as follows:
Monday –Independence Project (prayer for economic security)
Tuesday – Healing
Wednesday – Spiritual Growth
Thursday – Family Day. Love Therapy is held at Finsbury Park HelpCentre only, at 8pm, and is streamed to other branches.
Friday – Spiritual Cleansing
Saturday – Impossible Cases (7am), Battalion (10am)
Sunday – 7.30am and 10am (Sunday Service/Empowerment). Breaking the Habit (4pm) and Bible Study (6pm) are held at Finsbury Park and streamed to other branches.
In addition, we hold services in Portuguese and Spanish, primarily for native speakers of those languages. Days and times for these services change depending on location and you are urged to confirm with the Pastor at your local HelpCentre when these take place.
The Portuguese services in Finsbury Park follow the same themes as the English ones, and take place Monday to Saturday at 10am, 12pm and 7.30pm (8pm on Thursdays). There are four Sunday services, Empowerment/Sunday Service (7am and 10am), Breaking the Habit (3pm) and Bible Study (6pm).
The Spanish services in Finsbury Park are held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7am, 12pm, 4.30pm and 7.30pm, Sunday services comprise Empowerment/Sunday Service at 8.30am and 12noon, and Bible Study at 5pm.
Please, note: if you wish to attend the services at your local HelpCentre, you must adhere to strict procedures prior to and upon entering the sanctuary. These are designed to protect you, and the volunteers and pastoral staff who are managing your access:
- You must bring your own face covering when attending services at your local HelpCentre. If you are unable to bring your own, this will be provided for you (while supplies last).
- You must sanitise your hands before entering the HelpCentre, using the hand gel provided at the entrance of the premises.
- You must observe social distancing rules and keep at least two metres away from all other people.
- You must refrain from touching anyone or anything other than what is obviously essential while in the HelpCentre.
- You must not mingle or socialise before or after any service you attend.
- Please respect all display signs and follow directions accordingly.
A meticulous cleaning and disinfection schedule is followed in all HelpCentres to ensure premises are safe for services.