Yes! All UCKG HelpCentres in England are open for services.
Monday to Friday services are held at 7am, 10am, 3pm and 7.30pm, with the exception of Thursdays when the Love Therapy meeting is at 8pm.
The full schedule of services and themes is as follows:
Monday –Independence Project (prayer for economic security)
Tuesday – Healing
Wednesday – Spiritual Growth
Thursday – Family Day. Love Therapy is held at Finsbury Park HelpCentre only, at 8pm, and is streamed to other branches.
Friday – Spiritual Cleansing
Saturday – Impossible Cases (7am), Battalion (10am)
Sunday – 7.30am and 10am (Sunday Service/Empowerment). Breaking the Habit (4pm) and Bible Study (6pm) are held at Finsbury Park.
We also hold services in Portuguese and Spanish, primarily for native speakers of those languages. Days and times for these services vary, and you are urged to check the details with your local pastor.
The Portuguese services in Finsbury Park follow the same themes as the English ones, and take place Monday to Saturday at 10am, 12pm and 7.30pm (8pm on Thursdays). There are four Sunday services, Empowerment/Sunday Service (7am and 10am), Breaking the Habit (3pm) and Bible Study (6pm).
The Spanish services in Finsbury Park are held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7am, 12pm, 4.30pm and 7.30pm, Sunday services comprise Empowerment/Sunday Service at 8.30am and 12noon, and Bible Study at 5pm.
Please, note: if you wish to attend the services at your local HelpCentre, be sure to remain cautious prior to and upon entering the sanctuary in order to protect yourself, and others, including the volunteers and pastoral staff who are there to help:
– You are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a face covering when attending services at your local HelpCentre.
– Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or awaiting test results.
– You are encouraged to sanitise your hands before entering the HelpCentre, using the hand gel provided.
– You are encouraged to wash your hands frequently, when coming into contact with surfaces touched by many others, after coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose.
– Please respect a safe distance and be mindful of those who may not wish to mingle.
– Kindly respect all display signs and follow directions accordingly.
A meticulous cleaning and disinfection schedule is followed in all HelpCentres to ensure premises are safe for our congregations and individuals seeking help.