If you have been ‘pinged’, are in quarantine after overseas travel, are feeling unwell or are clinically vulnerable, and therefore isolating, you can attend the services online.
The UCKG is here to support you in prayer during these uncertain times. If needs be, do not hesitate to contact our 24-hour helpline on 020 7686 6000.
Online services are broadcast on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. The times and themes for prayer are as follows:
Wednesday – 7.30pm (Spiritual Growth)
Thursday – 8pm (Love Therapy)
Sunday – 10am (Sunday Service/Empowerment)
These services are available on these media platforms:
Liberty Radio – https://www.libertyradio.co.uk/
The Liberty Radio app can be downloaded on Google Play and the App Store.
Univer Video – https://www.univervideo.com/
The Univer Video app can be downloaded on Google Play and the App Store. The app and website broadcast the services live, plus other live UCKG services from around the world. This is a subscription service, however.
The schedule for all our regular radio and TV programmes remains unchanged.
For more general information, contact our 24-hour helpline on 020 7686 6000.
– Which tier is my local HelpCentre in?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptism, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?