Church members and others can drop off envelopes at any time, or make offerings and present tithes during services at any HelpCentre in England, subject to all the relevant protective measures in place.
You can also fulfil your financial vows, present tithes or donate electronically. The following platforms are available for this purpose:
Online via PayPal
Log on to www.uckg.org/donate
Bank name: Barclays Bank
Beneficiary name: The Universal Church of the Kingdom of God
Account number: 23060993
Sort Code: 20-82-94
All these platforms have a gift aid option so that taxpayers can maximise their donations, which we would encourage.
Tithers’ consecration takes place at the relevant services as usual. If you are watching the services online, the Bishop or pastors will explain how to participate.
Prayer requests can be made during services or the online services and via the 24-hour helpline on 020 7686 6000.
You can access the schedule of daily services here, and online services here.
– Which tier is my local HelpCentre in?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptism, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?