On 29 October as part of Scotland’s Strategic Framework, four levels were introduced and came into effect on 2 November. As of Friday 11 December, the HelpCentre in Glasgow was under protection level 3 and was open for services with a maximum of 50 people.
From Tuesday 5 January, mainland Scotland moved from Level 4 to a temporary lockdown, due to this the HelpCentre in Glasgow will be closed. The HelpCentre is expected to reopen, subject to government review.
– Which level is my local HelpCentre in?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?