Yes, it takes place during the services. You can check the platforms available and a full schedule of services here.
Please prepare a small amount of grape juice and a piece of bread for yourself and any members of your family living in your household who also want to partake, ready to use during the service. The Bishop or pastor will explain what to do as the service progresses.
You do not need to be a baptised member of the UCKG to share in the Lord’s Supper,
but you should be sincere in your approach, with a strong desire to commit to God.
– How will the ‘Living with COVID-19’ plan affect my local HelpCentre?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?