No, the UCKG HelpCentre in Glasgow will be closed during the lockdown.
Alternatively, you can talk with a pastor on the phone, pray together and receive Christian support using our 24-hour telephone helpline on 020 7686 6000 at any time, day or night.
You can access the schedule of daily online services here.
– How will the ‘Living with COVID-19’ plan affect my local HelpCentre?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?