Yes, the helpline is open 24 hours a day seven days a week on 020 7686 6000, with trained pastors ready and willing to talk with you and provide support and prayer.
We are there for you if you are struggling after months of isolation, separation from friends and family, or if loss of earnings is a problem. You are certainly not alone if you find yourself feeling low, anxious, depressed or fearful.
Whatever the problem, from loneliness for older people and singles, to exercise and occupations for lively children, or too much time together for active people cooped up at home with little to do, we are ready and willing to chat it over. And, we are particularly aware of the issues that can arise when the victim and perpetrator of domestic abuse are unavoidably isolated together at home.
Any time, any problem, you can call the helpline on 020 7686 6000.
– How will the ‘Living with COVID-19’ plan affect my local HelpCentre?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?