Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
Yes! All UCKG HelpCentres in England are open for services.
Monday to Friday services are held at 7am, 10am, 3pm and 7.30pm, with the exception of Thursdays when the Love Therapy meeting is at 8pm.
The full schedule of services and themes is as follows:
Monday –Independence Project (prayer for economic security)
Tuesday – Healing
Wednesday – Spiritual Growth
Thursday – Family Day. Love Therapy is held at Finsbury Park HelpCentre only, and is streamed only to outside London branches.
Friday – Spiritual Cleansing
Saturday – Impossible Cases (7am), Battalion (10am)
Sunday – 7.30am and 10am (Sunday Service/Empowerment). Breaking the Habit (4pm) is held at Finsbury Park HelpCentre only and Bible Study (6pm) is held at all HelpCentres.
We also hold services in Portuguese and Spanish, primarily for native speakers of those languages. Days and times for these services vary, and you are urged to check the details with your local pastor.
The Portuguese services in Finsbury Park follow the same themes as the English ones, and take place Monday to Saturday at 10am, 12pm and 7.30pm (8pm on Thursdays). There are four Sunday services, Empowerment/Sunday Service (7am and 10am), Breaking the Habit (3pm) and Bible Study (6pm).
The Spanish services in Finsbury Park are held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7am, 12pm, 4.30pm and 7.30pm, Sunday services comprise Empowerment/Sunday Service at 8.30am and 12noon, and Bible Study at 5pm.
Please, note: if you wish to attend the services at your local HelpCentre, be sure to take all necessary precautions. This is to protect yourself and others, including the volunteers and pastoral staff who are there to help:
A meticulous cleaning and disinfection schedule is followed in all HelpCentres to ensure premises are safe for our congregations and individuals seeking help.
– How will the ‘Living with COVID-19’ plan affect my local HelpCentre?
– What should I do if I test positive, can I still attend my local HelpCentre?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?