If you are self-isolating or are clinically vulnerable you can attend the services online. The UCKG is here to support you in prayer during these uncertain times. If needs be, do not hesitate to contact our 24-hour helpline on 020 7686 6000.
You can access the schedule of daily online services here.
The schedule for all our regular radio and TV programmes remains unchanged.
– How will the ‘Living with COVID-19’ plan affect my local HelpCentre?
– What should I do if I test positive, can I still attend my local HelpCentre?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?