Please feel at liberty to inform your local pastor or volunteers if you desire to remain socially distant during the services at your local HelpCentre.
We appreciate that many people are concerned about going out, and not comfortable at the prospect of mixing with others, so we will always do our best to help and put you at
– How will the ‘Living with COVID-19’ plan affect my local HelpCentre?
– If I want to remain socially distanced, who can I speak to?
– What should I do if I test positive, can I still attend my local HelpCentre?
– Will a face covering be required when attending my local HelpCentre?
-Do I need to remain socially distanced while at the HelpCentre or is socialising now permitted?
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?