Watering His Work

the house of God,

first fruit

“There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty. The generous soul will be made rich, and he who waters will also be watered himself.” (Proverbs 11:24-25)

When someone keeps the first 10% of their income, they are doing what is mentioned in the verse above – withholding more than is right. The first 10% represents the tithe, which belongs to God. Holding on to it, is why things end up going from bad to worse financially. The Bible teaches that when we use what is holy for personal gain, there are negative consequences.

The first 10% should be put aside and returned to God. These are His instructions: “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house…” (Malachi 3:10). When you give the tithe, God blesses and multiplies the remaining 90%. However, keeping what does not belong to you leads to poverty.

On Sunday, 5 July, you will have the opportunity to bring the tithe to the house of God to water His work. As you meet the needs of His house – so that His work may flourish and souls can be saved – God will water and bless all that you do, in the form of protection, abundance and open doors!

Set aside some olive oil for the Consecration of the Tithers to anoint yourself with on Sunday during the morning service.

Event: Consecration of the Tithers
Day and time: Sunday, 5 July at 10am
Platforms: Connect to the online meetings via YouTube, Facebook or Liberty Radio


Post a Comment

WhatsApp us