- Case Studies
For the foreseeable future you can only call for advice and guidance on the phone, using our 24-hour telephone helpline on 020 7686 6000.
You can talk with a Pastor on the phone, pray together and receive Christian support at any time, day or night.
We are also broadcasting daily services online. You can check the platforms available and a full schedule of online services here.
– How can I attend private prayers at my local HelpCentre?
– Where can I follow the online services?
– Can I still go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will there be VYG meetings online?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptism, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?