If you desire to be baptised, we will be able to organise it for you. Please call the helpline on 020 7686 6000, for instructions on how to proceed, and inform the pastor at your local HelpCentre.
We will be delighted to discuss the options for couples wishing to marry, who are already members and active within the UCKG. Government guidance is that up to 25 people can now attend a wedding ceremony. Please call the helpline on 020 7686 6000, for instructions on how to proceed, and inform the pastor at your local HelpCentre.
Funeral services can be held for church members who have sadly passed on, subject to restrictions imposed by government. Government guidance is that up to 25 people can now attend a funeral in any tier. If you would like to arrange a funeral, please contact our helpline on 020 7686 6000.
– Can I attend services at my local HelpCentre?
– Will the Children’s Biblical Centres (CBCs) be open?
– Where can I follow services if I am self-isolating?
– Can I go to my local HelpCentre for advice and guidance?
– How can I fulfil my vows, present my tithe and offerings, and request prayers?
– Is the Lord’s Supper still taking place?
– Will the 24-hour helpline still be running?
– What about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals?
– Can I have a home or hospital visit?
– What about IntelliMen and Godllywood meetings, will they still take place?