- Contact Us
- Case Studies
Universal Church of the Kingdom of God,
The Universal Church announces measures that have been put in place to prevent coronavirus infections in its churches.
Water, soap, hand sanitiser, distance between seats: Find out all the measures implemented by the Church.
The Universal Church of the Kingdom of God is announcing the measures it has taken towards preventing the spread of the coronavirus:
• In places where a limit was imposed on the number of people allowed in religious temples, the Universal Church is following the quota set by the authorities and is controlling the entrance of the public. If necessary, the number of meetings will be increased to serve all who seek help from the church.
• Before entering the service, visitors are offered hand sanitiser or soap and water to wash their hands.
• Inside the churches, people are told to sit far from each other, keeping at least one or two empty chairs between them.
• Prayers involving the laying of hands will be avoided.
• We also recommend that elderly people with fragile health remain at home.
The Universal Church is open and operating; however, operating with caution.
• UNIcom – Universal (Church’s) Department of Social Communication and Institutional Relations
For more information please see the links below: