UCKG HelpCentre is committed to providing a site accessible to everyone.
- All font sizes are relative, with the exception of graphical text, and text size can be increased or decreased by following these steps:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox: Use the View > Text Size options in the browser menu:
- For Apple Safari: Use the Safari > Preferences > Appearance options in the browser menu.
- All images have descriptive alternative text, with the exception of images that are used for aesthetic reasons only.
- Pages have been designed, and colours chosen, to be accessible to colour-blind users.
- A site map (this will link to our sitemap) is provided to assist with navigation.
This site currently conforms to the single A standard, as stipulated by the Web Accessibility Initiative, and we are continually seeking to make improvements.